Saturday, June 18, 2011

Super 8

 The wife and I saw Super 8 last weekend while enjoying the IMAX experience. I like it a lot. The film grabed my attention from the start as I was captivated from begining to end. The story and it's characters were carefully crafted which made everything fit together. Super 8 has a little bit of everything, providing suspense, horror and a little romance. It has a great cast and everyone played their part to the letter.

The story follows six middle schoolers who film zombie movies with a Super 8 camera. One night, the kids film a pivital scene, using their local train station as a back drop. The train crashes and unleashed a monster that reeks havoc on the town. The movie kind of had an E.T. feel to it. This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time and I know we are going to see the six kids in many a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment